Maverick Publishing Specialists (www.maverick-os.com) are growing – and as a result we are looking for additional, experienced business development professionals to join our expanding client relationship team, selling consultancy, outsourcing, resourcing and recruitment solutions to publishing clients in all geographies and across all publishing disciplines.
Whether you are:
- an established consultant looking for ways to broaden your bandwidth and your client base under the banner of an established and prominent consultancy brand
- a specialist in particular publishing disciplines looking to combine business development and assignment work
- a commercially-focussed publishing professional looking to work under a consultancy model
We’d be interested in talking to you.
You will ideally be:
- a self-employed consultant used to working to a finder’s fee model
- knowledgeable and well-networked in the scholarly, academic, educational or digital publishing space
- a publishing professional with a proven career record in one or more publishing disciplines
- comfortable with, and experienced in, developing new business both with existing and new clients
- based in the UK, the US or mainland Europe
In return, we can offer:
- a well-established, well-regarded and prominent global consultancy brand
- an already established, expanding pipeline of contacts and enquiries for you to add to
- breadth and depth of expertise and support across the existing team
- a global, multi-disciplinary talent pool of c200 consultants
- an excellent track record across multiple disciplines
- greater visibility
- support across key back-office functions
- competitive rates of commission
For further information or a chat in confidence, contact Maverick’s Commercial Director David Thew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1522 791146. We look forward to hearing from you!