David Thew and Company has just completed a second successful year – a big thank you to all our clients, candidates and business partners for all your help and support.
Successful assignments in 2014 included:
- Global Publishing Director, Journals, Taylor & Francis
- Client Services Manager, Public Sector, Williams Lea
- Business Development Manager, Evaluate
- Library Consultant, OCLC
- Head of Open and Data Publishing, Cambridge University Press
- Head of Books Commissioning, CABI Publishing
- Senior Business Development Manager, Pubic Sector, Williams Lea
- Account Manager, Local Authorities, Williams Lea
- UK New Business Sales Manager, Talis Education
- Journals Manager, Beijing, John Wiley & Sons
In 2014 we also became recruitment partners to Maverick Publishing Specialists, global consultants for the publishing and digital content markets, offering end-to-end solutions across temporary, contract and permanent recruit requirements in multiple disciplines.
We also became members of the Special Libraries Association, the Publishers’ Association, the Society for Scholarly Publishing and the International Association of STM Publishers.
We look forward to working with you in 2015!